Okay, I see Blake (left) and Melody (right) on the first picture! Now can you please tell me which cute little butterball is which?:) - A
Awesome, Awesome, Awesome! What a couple of cuties!:) I am going to have to say I on Left J on Right?-j
boy, they are chunkin' out!! I love it! -they look so grown up since I saw them last! I can't wait to see you all soon!
your boys are ADORABLE! love the chunky cheeks ... i can only imagine what their chunkly thighs look like! =)
Enter your email address:
Delivered by FeedBurner
Okay, I see Blake (left) and Melody (right) on the first picture! Now can you please tell me which cute little butterball is which?:) - A
ReplyDeleteAwesome, Awesome, Awesome! What a couple of cuties!:) I am going to have to say I on Left J on Right?
ReplyDelete-j
boy, they are chunkin' out!! I love it! -they look so grown up since I saw them last! I can't wait to see you all soon!
ReplyDeleteyour boys are ADORABLE! love the chunky cheeks ... i can only imagine what their chunkly thighs look like! =)
ReplyDelete