And the winner is... everyone!! Ira on the right, J on the left. Maybe we'll give a quiz from time to time. Hopefully we won't have to give ourselves a pop quiz someday!!
Wow! What Blessings and so precious! I just stumbled upon your blog while I was catching up with some of our other Dordt buddies. So excited you have joined the blogging world. I give you great credit b/c I rarely get a moment to sit down and blog. So for being new parents of twins you guys are super Awesome! Cherish those little bundles, they grow so fast.
Jamin on left, Ira on right?
ReplyDeleteWe'll wait a little bit and see if anyone else tries!!
ReplyDeleteThey are Beautiful. Can't wait to meet them someday.
ReplyDeletei love it! your boys are adorable!
ReplyDeleteyep, I agree: Jamin on the left and Ira on the right. Are we right?? :) Thanks for the posting from time to time!
ReplyDeleteAnd the winner is... everyone!! Ira on the right, J on the left. Maybe we'll give a quiz from time to time. Hopefully we won't have to give ourselves a pop quiz someday!!
ReplyDeleteawwww, I miss my little nephews!! (and you guys!)
ReplyDeleteWow! What Blessings and so precious! I just stumbled upon your blog while I was catching up with some of our other Dordt buddies. So excited you have joined the blogging world. I give you great credit b/c I rarely get a moment to sit down and blog. So for being new parents of twins you guys are super Awesome! Cherish those little bundles, they grow so fast.
ReplyDelete